Sunday, December 21, 2008

In Lieu of "IN LIEU OF ATTENDANCE"


For those who usually get their weekly "IN LIEU OF ATTENDANCE" church photos, here's one to tide you over. Journal Space is down probably through the Christmas week so we decided to lend a hand. Here's a nice little church we found in Beaufort, South Carolina. It doesn't appear to be in full operation at least not as a church. It seems that it's currently an art studio, but once a church, always a church we feel.

Hopefully, Walk This Way will return when Journal Space recovers from a double drive failure of their system. That's about like our losing all 8 cylinders on top of 4 flat tires so are pulling for a quick recovery.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see someone is helping Joan out with this.

Just stumbled upon your blog. I'm very jealous. I put up with driving a convertible Mustang through TWO Ohio winters because I knew I was going somewhere warm for college. I brought it down at the end of my freshman year, got to enjoy it for about 8 months and then totaled it on my way back from spring break on I-77. The Stang was my dream car. I miss her dearly.

Keep up the good work, I'll live vicariously through your photos!

5:15 AM  
Blogger Windviel said...

Thank you David. This is not our first Mustang and we know something of both the trials and joys of the earlier convertibles. On Christmas Day 8 years ago we fought our way up I-26 in nearly freezing rain, but found it more adventure than inconvenience. Such is the love of a special car. Your kind comment is a great Christmas present.

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing makes a church look prettier than a blue mustang parked in front of it. Thanks for taking on my Sunday responsibility. Until Jounralspace is back up to speed I will be here:
http://charlestondailyphoto.blogspot.com/

2:33 PM  
Blogger Windviel said...

It is our pleasure. We will join your many readers at:
http://charlestondailyphoto.blogspot.com/

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home